New Teaser Trailer as Rabbids Land nears Release
The Raving Rabbids created by Rayman’s Michel Ancel were somewhat synonymous with the original Nintendo Wii console, so it is no surprise that the series is making a return to the new Wii U console.
The game will see players taking control of the crazy rabbitty-creatures, as they have overtaken a theme park and invade all of the different rides – of course causing all sorts of untold mischief and mayhem as they go. Some of the main features that will be in the title are as follows:
- Discover how the Rabbids take over the attractions – Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: princess castle, the pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster…there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
- Use the Wii U tablet in delirious ways – Whether you aim with it, use it to plan your next move, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, … Rabbids Land is going to make you see your new console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions
- There is always two sides to a story – The Wii U tablet shows its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers. Letting you play coop and versus mode in the attractions. Not only the experience of the game will be lived differently from a player to another, but the replay value is considerably high.
- Fun on & off screen – Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
- Use the Wii U without TV – Someone else is camping in front the TV? No problem, with the Wii U tablet you’ll be able to play the full game on your own.
The video also links to the official Rabbids UK website, which features a variety of Rabbid-related news, media and mini-games to try, as well as the official shop for Raddiby merchandise.
See the newest teaser trailer below:
Rabbids Land is a Wii U exclusive and will launch on November 30 in the UK and November 18 in North America.