Naughty Dog’s next title is one of the most anticipated of this year. Their emotional zombie effort The Last of Us is set to hit shelves on June 14, worldwide. Through IGN, we’ve learned of the single player trophies for the game.
Trophy whores will be over the moon to see that the game includes a whopping six Gold trophies, nine Silver ones and seven Bronze trophies. Also, there is one Hidden trophy and the obvious Platinum. It’s also notable that The Last of Us has a New Game+ mode. Details on the game’s multiplayer trophies are expected, in the near future.
You can check out the full list, below:
Platinum Trophy (x1)
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
Gold Trophies (x6)
- Firefly – Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only – Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter – Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) – Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger – Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) – Complete the game on Survivor+.
Silver Trophies (x9)
- Everything We’ve Been Through – Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It – Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There – Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light – Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) – Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) – Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) – Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) – Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) – Complete the game on Normal+.
Bronze Trophies (x7)
- Endure and Survive – Collect all Comics.
- I Got This – Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics – Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up – Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking – Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) – Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace – Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Hidden Trophies (x1)