Mad Max, an open world post-apocalyptic action game, was announced at E3 this year and the advertising is now in full swing for the Avalanche developed title.
One of the biggest showings of Max love can be experienced at the San Diago Comic-Con where Warner Bros. are setting up a huge swath of activities, which are…
INTERCEPTOR PHOTO OPP
- This replica of Max’s legendary car is ready for photo opps and ideal for sharing on social media to intimidate rival gangs of desert marauders.
EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPHED POSTERS BY DC COMICS ARTIST
- Inside the convention center, head to the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) on Friday, July 19 from 3-3:45 p.m. to meet DC Comics artist Shane Davisand get an autographed collector’s edition Motion Comic poster to display in your combat vehicle.
POST-APOCALYPTIC STREET TEAM
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Mad Max post-apocalyptic street team distributing special edition SDCC Mad Max posters featuring artwork by renowned comic book artist Shane Davis and Mad Max t-shirts.
WAR PAINT STATION
- Come visit our gang of bandits and get a Wasteland Warrior look featuring tribal-style face painting and temporary tattoos.
CUSTOMIZABLE MAD MAX ANIMATIONS
- Become Mad Max and make your own story using official Mad Max images with the Skit! App for iOS.
Are you heading to San Diego Comic-Con? Lucky you if so, it sure sounds like there will be plenty of wasteland eye candy to be absorbed.
In case you missed it the other day, the first gameplay trailer for the game was released, and it looks mighty brown. Check it out here.