Over on the official PlayStation blog, game director of Killzone Shadow Fall, Steven Ter Heide has answered some questions about the upcoming PS4 launch title.
We won’t copy and paste them here, but there are some interesting points revealed:
- The single player campaign should “last well over 10 hours for most gamers”
- The campaign “will not have a co-op mode”, but they are planning a co-op expansion mode.
- There are “no plans for split-screen support”
- The game runs on dedicated servers
- There will be “22 weapons at launch”
For more, including how the DualShock 4 touchpad will work with the game, read the full article by clicking here.