tinyBuild games have announced that their party murder simulator Party Hard will hit PS4 and Xbox One this spring.
Players take control of a severely pissed off neighbour, who can’t sleep because the yobs next door are having a party. The police aren’t interested in helping, so you have to take matters into your own hands. Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focuses on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is to not get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
Here are some of the features that will be found in the console versions:
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlockable characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
- Comes bundled with the “After-party” DLC
No release date yet, but we’ll keep you posted.