2K have announced that wrestling title WWE 2K16 will be released on Windows next month, making the jump from consoles to PC.
WWE 2K16 for PC will have all the same content as its console brethren, and players on Windows will receive all of the game’s current DLC at no additional cost, listed below:
- Arnie: Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day;
- MyPlayer Kickstart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Accelerator: Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game;
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor);
- Legends Pack: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus;
- Future Stars Pack: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: – “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts; Rikishi vs. The Rock; Alundra Blayze vs. Paige; Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes; Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair; The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake); The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).
WWE 2K16 will be available on PC on March 11. It is currently available on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.