A Car Boot Load Of Forza Motorsport 4 Pre-order Information!
Forza Motorsport 4 speeds to launch on the 14th October as it pushes the racing genre forward with unmatched graphics, groundbreaking new community features, radical experiences only possible with Kinect and a landslide of cars from elite automotive brands. And while all Forza Motorsport 4 players will enjoy this premiere automotive experience, Turn 10 announced that, starting today, fans who purchase the Limited Collector’s Edition for £59.99 (available exclusively from GAME and Gamestation) will get the ultimate day-one experience with an additional 25 cars from exclusive car packs and bonus car offers.
Forza Motorsport 4 fans will also be the first in the world to get behind the wheel of the 2012 BMW M5, which was recently unveiled in Forza Motorsport 4 at the Nürburgring 24 Hour Race in Germany.
The meticulously designed 2012 BMW M5 is the most powerful production sedan ever created by BMW’s M division and will be featured on the cover of the Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector’s Edition. The 2012 BMW M5 will be available as part of the “BMW M5 Fan Pack,” available starting at launch to all Forza Motorsport 4 owners who download it from Xbox LIVE Marketplace. With the BMW M5, fans will be able to experience Autovista mode, where “Top Gear’s” Jeremy Clarkson takes fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars. In addition, the M5 will be added to fans’ garages and a BMW theme will be available for download on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
“At BMW we are thrilled to offer fans the first chance, whether it’s in game or on the road, to experience the brand new BMW M5 in Forza Motorsport 4″ said Mr. Ralf Hussmann, general manager BMW Sportmarketing & Cooperation. “Forza Motorsport players are some of the most loyal and passionate automotive fans in the world, so the choice to partner with Turn 10 Studios to feature our car in the game and on the cover of the Limited Collector’s Edition was an obvious win for BMW. We invite fans everywhere to celebrate the new M5 debut in Forza Motorsport 4 on the 14th October”.
Test your design skills in the brand new Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge
The Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge is inspired by the world-renowned BMW Art Car programme which began in 1975 and has featured some of the greatest artists of our time, including Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, David Hockney and Jeff Koons. Bringing together the worlds of art and motorsports, the “Forza Motorsport 4” BMW Design Challenge invites talented artists to paint original pieces on a digital version of the 2010 BMW M6 Coupe. Turn 10 Studios and BMW will select a winning design to bring to life digitally in the game, and complement four other designed cars from the BMW M stable. The other cars will be custom designed by BMW, Turn 10 and other talented artists and will all made available in the Limited Collector’s Edition. Those cars include:
- 2008 BMW M3 E92
- 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
- 1981 BMW M1
- 2012 BMW
Those interested in entering the design challenge and more information about Forza Motorsport 4 can find more details at http://www.ForzaMotorsport.net.
Bundled together with a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- The VIP Car Pack
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
- 2010 Noble M600
- 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
- The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack available for fans who order early
- 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
- 1997 Lexus SC300
- 2011 RUF RGT-8
- 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
- Custom-designed BMW cars from the Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge
- VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more
- A book titled “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the Top Gear team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of Forza Motorsport 4, Top Gear and
Fans are encouraged to pre-order Forza Motorsport 4 today to ensure they can get their hands on the Limited Collector’s Edition and to receive the “Launch Bonus” car pack as supplies will be limited.
The standard edition of Forza Motorsport 4 will also be available for £49.99 with the following in game car packs available exclusively when pre-ordering with selected retailers:
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI, available exclusively when pre-ordering at GAME
- MINI John Cooper Works Clubman, available exclusively when pre-ordering at Gamestation
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde, available exclusively when pre-ordering at Amazon.co.uk
- Honda CR-Z EX, available exclusively when pre-ordering at HMV
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe, available exclusively when pre-ordering at The Hut, Zavvi.com, Shopto.net and
Phew! I’m pretty sure that’s enough Forza Motorsport 4 information for one day. Forza Motorsport 4 is due to be released exclusively for the Xbox 360 on the 14th October 2011.