World Snooker Championship Real 2011 Details Announced
Being British, we at GodisaGeek.com love snooker almost as much as we love tea and crumpets, and it is because we love Snooker so much that the announcement of the details for Dark Energy Sports’ new World Snooker Championship Real 2011 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC has us so excited!
Due out in the second quarter of 2011, the face of the game has been unveiled as Ronnie O’Sullivan, one of the most recognisable faces in the sport for both his incredible ability but also for his controversial moments!
“Three times World Champion Ronnie O’Sullivan will be the cover star of WSC Real 2011 in what is shaping up to be the most realistic WSC experience yet seen on home console and PC. Featuring real players, real venues and real tournaments, WSC Real 2011 also brings gamers closer to the green baize than ever before, with the latest iteration including full online multiplayer so that snooker fans can compete against one another around the globe.
WSC Real 2011 allows virtual snooker players to manipulate time and re-live their best (and worst) shots with an enhanced super slow-mo rewind system. Players can replay the action of any shot and any frame from any camera angle: fast forward, rewind, and even retake shots.”
Some more key features:
- All the official tournaments of the 2010/11 snooker seasons
- All the top players from the 2010/11 seasons
- Play against snooker fans from around the world using online play
- Spectacular new graphics and lighting system
- Rewind time and replay shots from any angle, over and over again.
- All new dynamic challenge mode to really test your skills
Finally, here’s the packshot for the game!