Test Drive Unlimited 2’s First Premium DLC Will Be Free
Are you enjoying Test Drive Unlimited 2? Are you having fun racing around the narrow streets of Ibiza and Hawaii fighting off the competition whenever possible?
Things are about to get a whole lot more fun with todays announcement from Eden games that Test Drive Unlimited 2‘s first DLC pack will be available for the low low price of free as an apology for the game’s numerous issues that’s been plaguing it since it’s launch at the start of this month.
Eden Games, the developer of Test Drive Unlimited 2, has confirmed that the “Exploration Pack” will feature the rally version of the popular Lancia Stratos and the 1969 Dodge Charger, the pack will also contain new wrecks ready to be discovered.
On top of these new game items the DLC will also serve as a patch for the numerous issue the game has been having since launch, the fixes include:
- Logging into the game has been improved
- Once into the game the online network experience is now much more stable in all areas
- Save games no longer corrupt
- Existing corrupted save games will be repaired in many cases
- Friends lists are now populated
- Invites now work correctly
- Clubs have been brought back online
- Exploits to gain money have been fixed
- Casino access has been improved
- Players will no longer lose money because of the Casino bug
These issues have all recently been fixed on the PC version of Test Drive Unlimited 2 with the console patch currently being under certification by Sony and Microsoft, so we can assume it’ll be here soon.