Codemasters Expands Award-Winning Racer with Dirt 3: Complete Edition
Codemasters announced today their plans to release an enhanced version of their celebrated off-road racer, Dirt 3. In addition to the core game, which features over 50 years of iconic rally cars, the Complete Edition will include over £20 of downloadable content.
In order to create the definitive version of Gamespot’s “Racing Game of the Year,” Codemasters have expanded their game to include 12 new routes over 2 locations, a wealth of cars and a range of liveries.
More specifically, they’ve included the following:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
Gamers will be able to get their hands on Dirt 3: Complete edition when it hits shelves 9th March 2012 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC for an SRP of £29.99.