Confirmed Release Date for Alan Wake on PC
Nordic Games and Remedy Entertainment are bringing Alan Wake to PC via Steam on 16th February, it will be available on other digital distributors like Origin shortly afterward and a PC retail version of Alan Wake will also be coming. The game will set you back $29.99 (the original game and all the DLC) or $34.99 (Limited Collectors Edition).
CTO at Remedy Entertainment, Markus Mäki said, “We’ve done our best to do justice to the PC version and do things the way they should be done for PC. The PC version looks absolutely beautiful. We’re bringing the game to life in a whole new way”.
For the Alan Wake diehards, this may whet your appetite until Alan Wake’s American Nightmare comes out on the 22nd February as the PC version is said to have “every setting maxed out”.
The Key PC Version Enhancements
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D