The retail release of Minecraft: Xbox Edition has clung on to the top spot for a third successive week.
Elsewhere in the all formats all prices chart for the week ended August 10 new entry Tales of Xillia entered at 4.
FIFA 13 climbed to second in the chart ahead of the return of the Premier League this coming weekend, and The Smurfs 2 claimed third.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf continues to be an enormous success, holding firm at 5. The rest of the chart goes The Last of Us at 6, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 at 7, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Tomb Raider and finally Assassin’s Creed 3 at 10.
01. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
02. FIFA 13 (EA)
03. The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
04. Tales of Xillia (Namco Bandai)
05. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
06. The Last of Us (Sony)
07. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
08. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
09. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
10. Assassin’s Creed 3