Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- David Jaffe’s new studio is weird, but I like it (NeoGAF)
- Zelda Wii U news at next year’s E3 (IGN)
- Crytek crunch for Ryse (CVG)
- Xbox confirm original TV series (IGN)
- You might be called Tom in real life, but not on XBL (Kotaku)
- Dedicated servers for all Xbox One games (GameInformer)
- The Witness is bigger than Blow first thought (PlayStation Blog)
- Flower and Flow on PS4 (MCV)
- Ubisoft delayed The Crew, too (Joystiq)
- Rayman and Splinter Cell didn’t sell as much as planned (IGN)
- If you pre-ordered the Watch Dogs PS4 bundle, don’t worry (Polygon)