Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Marth confirmed for Smash Bros (Polygon)
- Until Dawn is still in development (Polygon)
- PlayStation 4 launching with 11 entertainment apps (PlayStation Blog)
- Redeeming a code on Xbox One is fast (MajorNelson.com)
- WoW subs continue to fall (Gamespot)
- “Free” Xbox Music isn’t quite so free (Gamespot)
- Some multiplayer features missing from Ryse at launch (Digital Spy)
- SCEE files patents for headsets (CVG)