Newsround is a bi-weekly show at 2pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from every Tuesday & Friday, and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow GodisaGeek on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 2pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch is out very soon (GodisaGeek)
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 is out in February (GodisaGeek)
- Hello Games are getting back to normal (Polygon)
- Agent 47 will in fact be coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC (Videogamer)
- PvZ: Garden Warfare gets delayed (Polygon)
- Tetris is coming. Again (GodisaGeek)
- Sony won’t be turning off the lights on DualShock 4 (MCV)
- You and 15 others can play on the one Steam Machine (Kotaku)
- Steam controller loses touchpad in favour of buttons (CVG)
- Greenlight will be going away in the future, says Gabe (CVG)
- Valve working with Oculus VR on the Rift (Rock, Paper, Shotgun)
- Nintendo forecasting a big operating loss (Polygon)
- Iwata says he’s not resigning (MCV)