At 10AM this morning Driveclub’s servers were upgraded and patch 1.16 was released according to a post on the game’s official Facebook page.
This has been done to improve server stability for the challenges and competitive races for the PS4’s current flagship racing title.
Patch notes for 1.16 are below
- Challenges will be expanded to support an unlimited number of participants.
- Challenge notifications will be integrated into the Social Hub activity feed for easy access.
- The Challenge Menu will have a new interface to make it easier to join Challenges.
- Evolution Studios Challenges will be added to the Challenge Menu for direct and easy access.
- Invitation options will be optimised to focus on active players and reduce challenge notification spam.
- More of our favourite #PS4share pictures created by the community will be added to the Menus.
- Significant technical improvements will be made to enhance server connectivity and prepare for the PlayStation Plus Edition.