11 bit studios has announced a new free update to their action RPG title Moonlighter. Update 1.8, the game’s final update of the year sees a swathe of changes, improvements and fixes, to not only improve the user experience, but also add new experiences for veteran players. The most notable of these is a New Game+ mode for those wanting a further challenge to the base game.
Full details of all the changes in the update below:
- NEW GAME + – Play again the full Moonlighter adventure with more challenging enemies and bosses. To beat the game you will have two new sets of items, the Pirate Weapons, and the Amulets.
- PIRATE WEAPONS – A new full set of weapons that are crafted with dimensional pirates’ knowledge. Those weapons could be enchanted with elemental effects (confusion, poison, fire or electricity) to alter their power.
- AMULETS – Mysterious rings found in the dungeons that will offer new abilities for the players. Be careful, though, because most of them can cause some serious side effects!
- GAME SLOTS – Now, you’ll be able to have more than one game slot in the game.
- QUICK-SELLING MIRROR – Tired of selecting each item to be sold? Now, you’ll be able to select the mirror and simply click over the elements you want to sell.
If you’re still undecided about Moonlighter, check out the trailer below:
Moonlighter is available now on PC platforms, PS4 and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch version will be launching in November, 2018.