Creepy Jar has announced its first massive update for the open-world survival simulator, Green Hell.
The new update brings with it new animals and also introduces modular shelters, new plants and herbs, new constructions, and even a new challenge.
The update contains:
- NEW ANIMALS
- Two Armadillo Species
- Brazilian Wandering Spider
- Red-Footed Tortoise
- Caiman Lizard
- NEW PLANTS & HERBS
- Discover new medicinal cures for your illnesses
- NEW SURVIVAL CONSTRUCTIONS
- Food Dryer – Preserve your food to last longer
- Lumber Stand – Keep your camp tidy with storage for the wood you collect
- NEW MODULAR SHELTERS
- Configure your undefined shelter layout with the modular construction system
- Learn more about the modular construction system in this video!
- NEW ‘HUNTER’ CHALLENGE
- 10 different species, 10 different hunts to complete your challenge
Green Hell is currently in early access on Steam.