Daybreak Games has today launched Season 2 of the H1Z1 Battle Pass on PlayStation 4.
The new season features 75 tiers, up from 30 in the first season, and is available to purchase in-game and on the PlayStation store.
- The Premium Battle Pass will be available for 750 Crowns in-game, OR there’s a special PlayStation Store bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass AND an exclusive Skull Ops outfit.
- Want to get a head start on unlocking your new outfits? A special Premium Battle Pass package will be available that also unlocks the first 25 tiers at a discount.
- The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types.
- There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass.
- You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.