ZeniMax Online Studios have released details via Twitch on its 2019 plans for online RPG The Elder Scrolls Online.
Elsweyr is a massive new chapter that features a year-long season of the dragon story line. The new chapter is packed full with new stories and challenges including:
- A gigantic new zone, Elsweyr, similar in size and scope to last year’s Summerset
- An epic main story quest line with around 30 hours of new adventures that ties into the Season of the Dragon, plus tons of new side quests and exploration
- A powerful new Class: The Necromancer, the most requested addition from the community
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
- Colossal new World Events: Dragon Attacks
- A vast amount of unique Delves, Public Dungeons, and stand-alone quests, as well as a host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
Players will be able to explore the huge new land mass of Elsweyr, home of the Khajii as well as play as the mysterious and powerful Necromancer class.
The Season of the Dragon is a year-long interconnected adventure that beings in February with the Wrathstone DLC game pack and continues through the upcoming Elsweyr Chapter and beyond! The epic tale will span all four updates in 2019, including the Wrathstone DLC dungeon pack, the Elsweyr Chapter, the Q3 DLC dungeon pack, and the Q4 Story DLC.
Elsweyr is set to launch on 4 June on PC/Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with an Early Access opportunity for PC/Mac beginning 20 May.