Ever Seen a Whale Fly? Whale Trail Will Change All That on October 20th
If you’ve never seen a whale fly, and I’m going to take a wild guess that that’s not very many of you, Whale Trail will to change all that. The task in Whale Trail is to keep Willow the Whale flying high in the sky for as long as possible in this magical endless runner. Help Willow collect floating Blubbles to feed his rainbow coloured trail, dodging the angry Thunder Bros and avoiding the clutches of evil Barry Von Barry.
Use simple one finger touch screen controls to fly Willow through the colourful, magical kingdoms of Rainbow Land. In each kingdom lives a friendly Way out Friend that helps Willow on his way by feeding him Blubbles.
Some features of Whale Trail include:
- Simple and intuitive one finger flight control
- Amazing Whale Trail soundtrack by Gruff Rhys of the ‘Super Furry Animals’
- Beautiful and colourful endless runner
- 7 end of level Way our Friends
- 7 incredible rainbow kingdoms to explore
- Frenzy mode – kill Thunder Bros at your will
- Multiplier scores for the best players
- Multiple leaderboards
- Incredible power boosters
- 23 unlockable achievements
- Amazing Retina graphics
- Game Center integration
- Bonus levels coming soon!
Loop the loop, collect Blubbles, smash enemies, discover new lands and make friends along the way when the game releases for iOS devices on the 20th October, 2011. Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming review in Mobile Monday soon!