This week on GTAO the Annis Savestra Sports Classic is available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport. As well as the car, a number of optional upgrades are also available to be installed either in an Avenger or Mobile Operations Centre Vehicle Workshop.
As always, there is a range of discounts on vehicles, and bonuses continue across the latest Adversary Modes, including Slashers and Occupy with both providing double GTA$ and RP bonuses until 8 January.
The vehicles currently discounted are as follows:
- 50% off Mobile Operations Center Cabs
- 30% off the Coil Cyclone (Super)
- 30% off the Grotti Visione (Super)
- 25% off the Ocelot Ardent (Weaponized Vehicle)
- 25% off the FH-1 Hunter (Helicopter – both Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- 25% off the P-45 Nokota (Plane – both Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- 25% off the HVY APC (Weaponized Vehicle – both Buy It Now & Trade Price)
PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE
Race for the gold (and green) with this week’s Premium Stunt Race and Time Trial. Through January 8th:
- Premium Stunt Race – “Duel” Locked to Muscle
- Time Trial – “Up N Atom”
Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you’ll get Triple RP regardless of where you place. To take a shot at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you’ll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP.