HIS Launch IceQ 6870
HIS today launched a new addition to their award-winning 6800 series – the HIS 6870 IceQ 1GB GDDR5. Equipped with HIS’ performance-leading IceQ cooling technology and silent configuration, the model is said to provide superb image quality and astonishing performance for enthusiastic gamers.
HIS 6870 IceQ 1GB GDDR5 runs at 900 MHz Core Clock and 4200 MHz Memory Clock speeds, enhancing gaming and graphic experiences in every possible aspect. The HIS IceQ cooler further eliminates temperature and noise concerns, providing users with an overall superb gaming experience.
Product Features & Benefits
- IceQ Cooling Technology – HIS innovative air-cooling technology that can dramatically decrease the GPU temperature together with the PC components.
- Cooler – HIS 6870 IceQ is over 24°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
- Quieter – HIS 6870 IceQ is over 10dB quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.
- Quadruple Heatpipes – Optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
- Black Hole Impeller – Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan to thereby enhance the cooling efficiency, directly exhausts hot air out of PC case.
|Core Clock||900 MHz|
|Memory Clock||4200 MHz|
|Memory Size||1024 MB|
|Memory Interface||256 bit|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 (PCI Express 2.1)|
|Card Dimension||13.8 x 4.6 x 28.7 cm (HxWxD)|
|Box Dimension||34.85 x 9.45 x 18.45 cm (HxWxD)|
The new HIS 6870 IceQ 1GB GDDR5 cards will be available at Overclockers UK and Ebuyer.com for an SRP of £130. For more information on the HIS 6870, head over to the HIS website.