Forza Motorsport 4 – “Endangered Species” Short Film
Forza Motorsport 4 is just around the corner, with a release date of October 14th. The demo is available now on Xbox LIVE and early reports are that the game is a bit special, and the GodisaGeek.com review is in progress as we speak.
In the lead up to release though, a short film entitled “Endangered Species” that is voiced by Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear fame has been revealed. Gearheads unite, this is a rousing short film.
Fans are encouraged to pre-order “Forza Motorsport 4” before its launch on 14 October to ensure they can get their hands on the Limited Collector’s Edition and to receive the “Launch Bonus” car pack as supplies will be limited. Be one of the first to purchase “Forza Motorsport 4” and receive an exclusive five car pack to race, tune, paint and share:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera–from the Swedish verb “to act”–celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225bhp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
Fans who purchase the Limited Collector’s Edition for £59.99 ERP (available exclusively from GAME and Gamestation) will get the ultimate day-one experience with an additional 25 cars from exclusive car packs and bonus car offers. Bundled together with a polished Steelbook™ DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- The VIP Car Pack ( 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge, 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, 2010 Noble M600 and 2011 RUF Rt 12 R)
- The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack available for fans who order early (1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, 1997 Lexus SC300, 2011 RUF RGT-8 and 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport)
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
- Custom-designed BMW cars from the “Forza Motorsport 4” BMW Design Challenge
- VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more
- A book titled “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10
Forza Motorsport 4 is set for an October 14th release, exclusively for Xbox 360. Stay tuned very soon for the GodisaGeek verdict, as well as a First Look.