Karma Powers Return in The Sims 3: Pets
Returning by popular demand to The Sims 3: Pets on Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 are Karma Powers. This unique feature makes it easier than ever to bestow good things upon your Sims’ lives or create mischief all around them. New to The Sims 3: Pets, you can now use more Karma Points than you have, but beware what possible consequences will find you if you over spend your points!
The new Karma Powers for The Sims 3: Pets are:
- A Little Sunshine – Give a quick boost with no interruption.
- Transmogrify – Transform a Sim, cat or dog into a different species.
- Solar Flare – Unleash a rogue solar flare.
- Meteor Strike – Drop space rocks from the sky.
- Feral Possession – Trigger pets to become furry terrors!
- The Sickness – Release a wave of illness over Sims.
The Sims 3: Pets expansion is due to be released on the 21st October, 2011.