Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack Announced
Mass Effect 3’s online suite is about to get even stronger with the Rebellion Pack, coming next week.
Once again the pack will be available completely free of charge, which is surprising given the amount of content it includes:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Kesh. Fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package.
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
What do you think about the new content, it’s hard to argue with free right? Mass Effect’s main draw though is obviously singleplayer, so far Bioware have not announced when we can expect something new on that side.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will be available May 29th on Xbox LIVE, Origin and SEN.