Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
Also, please leave us feedback on the show – What would you like to see? What do you hate? What do you love? Let us know!
On today’s show:
- EA name Andrew Wilson as new CEO (Gamasutra)
- Rockstar offers up a few solutions to GTA V issues (Videogamer)
- GTA V will ruin Hawick’s reputation (MCV)
- Sega purchase Atlus’ parent company (Gamasutra)
- Microsoft exploring hundreds of TV ideas (Polygon)
- Xbox One available in Japan next year (Siliconera)
- Red Cross DLC in SimCity (Kotaku)
- Wii Fit U is free for a month (GodisaGeek)
- More controversy around Ouya’s Free the Games fund (Eurogamer)