Sunset Overdrive has gone gold ahead of its release on October 28th.
The title is also now available to preorder on the Xbox One store and you can even pre-download the full game so you don’t have to worry about that on launch day.
Insomniac have also announced that anyone who pre-orders digitally will receive the day one edition along with some exclusive weapons (a full list is available below). Fans can also pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition which includes even more extra content at lunch as well as the three planned DLC packs that will arrive after the launch period.
Below you can see the full list of bonus content available with the Day One Digital Edition and the Day One Digital Deluxe Edition taken from Xbox Wire.
Day One Bonus Items
- Nothin’ but the Hits – An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage.
- It’s Me! Fizzie! – Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
- Hardcore! Hammer – You ponder buying the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive. A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.
Additional Pre-Order Bonus Items on Xbox Live
- Acordes de la Muerte – Give me a “K!” Give me an “I!” Give me a “Guitar-with-melting-candles-on-it melee weapon that can bash in the skulls of my vilified enemies!” What’s that spell? Errr…
- The Hangover – Show how much you like to party with this melee weapon made out of beer cans and an electrified pitchfork. One thing led to the other, right?
Day One Digital Deluxe Edition bonus items.
- If variety is the spice of life then these six exclusive outfits for Sunset Overdrive are going to probably overpower your original meal with flavor, unfortunately. But, hey! They look great! So, deck yourself out in the Bomber Ninja, Disco Champion, Goth Lolita, Never Get Cold, Road Queen, and Red Monkey Lightning Outfits.
- Smite – Sometimes you just need a little help from above. Slap on this Epic Amp and watch as your enemies puff into a cloud of smoke courtesy of those ethereal forces who probably have better things to do than help you knock off a few foes. But, let’s not complain.
- XP Mod – A tough lesson to learn is that experience isn’t given – it is earned. It’s also increased with this Weapon Amp that will level up your weapon faster. Bet you wish you knew that for most of life, huh?
Kaboom! – Out of the many uses for balloons, misting a group of mutants is probably our favorite. With the Kaboom! Trap you can do just that. Wait for the creepy clown to produce a nice bundle for you and then fire away! A nice explosion is your reward for putting up with the clown.
Death by Decibel – We know a lot of people brag about their speaker system “blowing people away,” but our Death by Decibel Trap will literally do just that. Any enemy that gets near it will be blasted away thanks to the glorious power of rock music.