Driveclub Update 1.12 Coming Next Week
Driveclub has been consistently getting great updates taking user feedback into consideration after launch. Patch 1.12 brings a lot of tweaks and some great features like offline replays in all single events and tours. Another welcome tweak has been made to Drift Mode.
There’s a free Peugeot Onyx Concept car that will be available on PSN for free along with the full Lamborghini pack that will be paid as an add on next week. This is included in the season pass.
Evolution Studios is working on a Driveclub companion app, server upgrades to enable the PS+ version, and more after 1.12 hits next week.
Full patch notes below:
• Adds Replays to the game for all Single Events and Tours. You can now save a Replay at the end of any single player event and view it later from the Replays section.
• Photomode can be used from within a Replay at any point.
• Introduces a new Driver Level 50 reward: You can now unlock the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione for your Garage!
• Refines Drift Mode scoring to increase the points scored for momentum, control and staying on the track.
• Adjusts the drag reduction when veering off road, so that accidentally leaving the track slows you down more gradually.
• Adjusts the drag penalty on world collisions, to remove the possibility of gaining any advantage after colliding with a wall.
• Adds the option to control screen brightness in-game (in Display Options).
• Adds the option to change the volume levels on individual SFX channels (in the Settings Menu for Audio).
• Adds the option to make the AI opponents in a Single Event drive in the same car as the one the player chooses.
• Adds the option to select factory paint jobs for AI opponents (enable in Display Options).
• Removes the voicechat icon for any player you have chosen to mute in Multiplayer while you are driving.
• Adds new categories for downloaded Livery Packs within the Bonus Designs in Customisation.
• Adds status information about friends playing DRIVECLUB™ to the Social Hub.
• Immediately centres the camera view automatically when you reset to the track with the Touchpad button.
• Adds support for live streaming via Twitch and Ustream while playing Multiplayer.
• Improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heathaze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air.
• Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.