Hardcore space MMO EVE Online has received a new build version which adds a lot more to your galaxy faring experience.
Dubbed Mosaic, the release includes new ship skins, balance changes and two-factor account authentication.
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
You can find the full patch notes here.
Additionally, there is more content still to come for EVE fans, as such CCP have created a site to detail latest releases, as well as information on future updates here.