Psyonix detailed the patch 1.19 for Rocket League in a post on their official website.
Rocket League 1.19 includes the following:
– Premium Battle Cars: (DLC) Neo Tokyo-inspired vehicles “Esper” and “Masamune”, and Classic Cars “Aftershock” and “Marauder” will be available July 18th. (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
– Added all-new “Neo Tokyo” Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
– Added all-new “Pillars” Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
– Added “Showroom” to preview premium content
– Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved “Prospect I” and above
– Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
– New “Rare” and “Very Rare” items can now be found after Online matches, there are many new items for you to discover and collect!
– Multiple Bug Fixes and more
The full patch notes are available here.
Rocket League is available on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.