Hitman 2 has reached the ripe old age of 1, or 12 months if you prefer that time frame. As with all big age milestones there needs to be some sort of celebration. Luckily, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have planned ahead and made a Hitman 2 November Roadmap.
Throughout the month of November a host of free live content will be available, including some legacy content.
All Hitman 2 owners will have access to a range of Featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs, item unlocks, suit unlocks and a legacy Elusive Target.
A Hitman 2 November roadmap trailer has been released but there is also a handy list if that’s more your thing:
- The Bahadur Dexterity Legacy Escalation Contract in Marrakesh (Morocco)
- The Teague Temptation Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France)
- The Great Heist Challenge Pack in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.)
- The Montague Audacity Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia)
- Special Occasions Featured Contracts (All Locations)
- Master Fortune Teller Legacy Challenge Pack in Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Art of Revenge Legacy Challenge Pack in Hokkaido (Japan)
- IO Interactive’s HITMAN 2 One-Year Anniversary Livestream on Twitch
- Blake’s Endeavor Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic)
- The Arthin Occultation Legacy Escalation Contract in Bangkok (Thailand)
- The Szilassi Darkness Legacy Escalation Contract in Sapienza (Italy)
- Plumber’s Apprentice Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy)
- Master Sniper Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy)
- The Fixer Legacy Elusive Target in Marrakesh (Morocco)
- The Bartholomew Hornswoggle Escalation Contract in Haven Island (Maldives)
- The McCallister Ransack Escalation Contract in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.)
- The Quimby Quandary Escalation Contract in Sgàil (North Atlantic)
However, if a roadmap trailer is more your thing, then feast yer eyes on this.