Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- GameStick to go up against PS4 in North America (Joystiq)
- Levine doesn’t see Burial at Sea’s length as an issue (Eurogamer)
- Sony are watching and listening (Polygon)
- PS4 unboxing video is a bit over the top (YouTube)
- Xbox One launch line-up install sizes (Eurogamer)
- People get worried about DRM on Xbone, again (OXM)
- Lad gets Xbox One early, praises it, then gets banned (Kotaku)