After what can only be described as a “Christmas Break”, the Godcast crew are back in full force, and have spent most of their time off playing games. Ahem. Yes.
Adam has spent most of the time playing on his Vita or playing JRPGs, Colm has been…well, playing PC games, which is a bit of a role reversal, as Calvin has been playing console games. Some things never change though, and Lee has been rinsing games of their achievements and gaining 100% completion. Pfft, that Lee, are we right, listeners?
Remember, aside from just listening on this very page, we’ve made it easy to follow the show on as many devices as possible. You can subscribe via iTunes or Feedburner (for you Android users), or you can even listen to the podcast via Stitcher, the mobile internet radio app that we highly recommend. If you’d prefer a simple old-fashioned MP3 download, you can do so by right clicking here then selecting save file.
Show Running Order:
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Review
- Assassin’s Creed III – Review | Wii U Analysis
- The Unfinished Swan – Review
- Hotline Miami
- Black Ops II – Wii U Analysis
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Review
- Preview Focus: DmC: Devil May Cry – Preview | Video Preview
- Weekly Discussion: The Wii U, One Month (and a bit) on
- News – The Walking Dead Activision Video, Fez Going Multi-Platform, GameStick, Tomb Raider Multiplayer, Sony Patent