[CLOSED] Competition: Celebrate 10 years of Xbox by Winning an Xbox 360 with Kinect
Remember about a month ago we gave you the chance to win an Xbox 360 with Kinect? Jerome Jacobs was the winner of that particular prize, but we thought that giving away just one Xbox 360 wasn’t an adequate celebration of the fact that the Xbox has been around for ten years. So we’re giving away another one.
Microsoft have once again very kindly provided us with a fantastic prize for one lucky individual to win, which contains the following:
- 250GB Xbox 360 and Kinect Bundle
- 1 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
- Limited Edition copy of Gears of War 3
- Limited Edition copy of Forza 4
As before, I’m sure you’ll all agree that that is one awesome prize.
To be in with a chance of winning this superb bundle, all you have to do is answer the following question:
What was the date when Xbox LIVE reached 35 million active users?
As in the previous competition, the answer to this question lies in the infographic that Microsoft have created to celebrate 10 years of Xbox, which you can find at the link below.
You can send your answer to us using one, or all, of the following methods:
- You can leave a comment with your answer below.
- You can send us an @ reply to our Twitter account, which is @GodisaGeek. Make sure you include the hashtag #GIAGXbox or your entry won’t count, and be sure to follow us as well so we can send you a direct message if you win.
- You can head to our Facebook page and leave a comment on our competition post, which can be found here.
- Or you can fill out the contact form below, which also gives you the chance to sign-up for the GodisaGeek Newsletter, which will bring you a weekly update of all the best content that GodisaGeek has to offer.
[contact-form 4 “CompetitionXbox”]
You can only enter via each method once, so that gives you four chances to win this amazing prize. Any duplicate entries will not be counted.
Terms and Conditions: The competition is open to UK RESIDENTS ONLY aged 18 OR OVER. The closing date for the competition is Friday 13th April 2012 at 5pm. The winner of this competition will be chosen by the editors of GodisaGeek, and the winner will be notified by email, Twitter direct message, or via our Facebook page, depending on which method the winning entry uses. Any entries that do not meet the criteria listed will be disregarded, and the decision of GodisaGeek.com Management is final, with no appeal considered. Full terms and conditions can be found here.