There’s plenty of games coming out in 2013, thanks to the partnership between Focus Home Interactive and Koch Media, across all current platforms.
Here’s the full line-up, including prices:
- Mars: War Logs (PC) Release date: 26th April
- Wargame: Airland Battle (PC) Release date: 17th May
- Magrunner (PC) Release date: 21st June
- Pro Cycling Manager 2013 (PC) Release date: 21st June
- Tour de France 2013 100th Edition (X360 & PS3) Release date: 28th June
- ObsCure (PC) Release date: 5th September
- Farming Simulator (X360 & PS3) Release date: 5th September
“We’re really pleased to be continuing our mutually successful relationship with Focus Home Interactive,” said Craig McNicol, Managing Director, Koch Media Ltd. “From farming sims and the Tour de France through to military strategies and Lovecraftian-inspired puzzlers, there’s a real wealth of diversity and, more importantly, fun on offer in this exciting line-up.”
Which ones are you looking forward to? We have recently had a chat with 3am Games’ Douglass Burchill, who is working on Magrunner, and we’ll be bringing you that shortly. Mars: Wars Log also has our Reviews Editor interested; but what about you?