Dafal Dea is one of the Factions available to you in Age of Wonders 4. They are the leader of the Crusading Croakers Faction in the game. Like all Factions, this one comes with plenty of unique buffs, affinities, and perks to wrestle with when deciding which Faction to go for.
Luckily for you, we’ve pulled together all the faction information for Age of Wonders 4 altogether in one place to help you decide which faction will suit you.
So read on to discover everything you need to know about the Dafal Dea Faction in Age of Wonders 4.
Age of Wonders 4 Faction | Dafal Dea Faction details
Age of Wonders Dafal Dea Hero Details
Hero Name: Dafal Dea
Hero Type: Wizard King
Hero Detail: A powerful Wizard seeking dominion over a new realm.
- Order Affinity: 5
- Nature Affinity: 1
- All Cities have +10% Mana Income
- +5 World Map Casting Points and Combat Casting Points per level of the Wizard King
- Wizard Kings have the Overchannel ability in Combat.
Stating Tome: Tome of Zeal
Tome Overview: Rile up your fanatic population for a common goal. Use units with Zeal and inflict Condemned on enemies.
- +2 Order Affinity
- Circle of Zealotry – Special Province Improvement
- Condemn – Novice Hero Skill
- Legion of Zeal – Unit Enchantment
- Condemnation – Damage / Debuff Spell
- Summon Zealot – World Map Summon Spell
- Inspiring Chant – Buff Spell
- Fanatical Workforce – City Spell
“The fervor of righteousness is a gift unto your subjects. When it courses through their veins, they become mightier, more valiant. They brush off their wounds and any pain, shielded by the holy knowledge that they are in the right! Those who reject your gift shall know condemnation, and it shall wither their very souls.”
– Sola the Pure, Exalted Human
Race: Crusading Croakers
- Water Adaptation
- Experienced Seafarers
When the sharp mind of an Amphibian is driven by a divine calling, it can reach quite erudite heights. When, as in the case of Dafal, it ascends to roaming the seas to bring justice, it becomes a force to be reckoned with indeed.
The followers of Dafal Dea are as zealous as they are naturally amphibious. Long conversations about philosophy and Godirhood can often be heard drifting through the sea fog, to the accompaniment of excited croaks, when one of their vessels is close by.